Welcome to the easy to read second book in my “Large Print Catholic Bible Word Search Books” series. Now Catholics can continue to enjoy easy to read and meaningful word search fun. Enjoy meaningful word searches of the Gospel of Mark while learning about the ministry of Jesus from his baptism by John the Baptist to his death and burial and the discovery of his empty tomb.
In the Gospel of Mark, you discover:
- Jesus as a heroic man of action, an exorcist, a healer and a miracle worker.
- In keeping with prophecy, you discover that Jesus is the son of God, but he keeps his identity secret, concealing it in parables so that even the disciples fail to understand.
- As you word search, discover how the prophecy foretold the fate of the Messiah as a suffering servant.
- Discover the last days of Jesus’s life on earth and what led up to his crucifixion,
- His burial and the discovery of the empty tomb, and a promise to meet again in Galilee, and
- His unheeded instruction to spread the good news of his resurrection.
The “Catholic Bible Word Search Fun! Book 2: Gospel of Mark” is filled with meaningful Biblical word search fun for you, your family, friends, and all the members of your congregation! It’s time to help spread the word, and share the Bible in a whole new fun way, get a copy today and start your meaningful word search fun now! Have Fun!
Thank you and God Bless you,